Health & Safety for Face to Face Therapy Sessions During The Coronavirus Pandemic
From Monday 27th July 2020 I will resume Face to Face Therapy Sessions.
Video sessions via Zoom, WhatsApp and Skype will remain an option for anyone who would like to use these methods for their therapy session.
For Face to face sessions you will be required to follow the procedure given below
- On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly.
- You will be required to wear a clear visor/shield throughout the session. You may provide the visor yourself or I have them available to purchase at £3 each.
- There will be no need to wear a face mask as well unless you would like to.
- I will also wear a clear visor/shield. I will not automatically wear a face mask as well. However, if this is something you would like me to do I’m happy to wear one.
- On your first visit you will be asked to complete a Health & Safety Form to comply with the governments infection control track & trace system. This form will give me permission to give your contact details to a government authority who is responsible for infection control.
- You will receive a text message the day before your appointment. This message will be to confirm your appointment date and time. It will also ask you to give me a call before you attend your therapy session if you answer YES to any of the following questions. If I do not hear from you I will expect to see you at the appointed day & time.
– Do you have a new cough which is irritating in nature & non productive?
– Do you have a fever or any symptoms of a fever?
– Are you experiencing any loss or change in your normal sense of taste or smell?
– Have you been in contact with a Coronavirus infected person in the last 14 days?
- Should it be necessary for you to cancel or postpone an appointment whilst this pandemic is with us no session cancelation fees will be charged.
- Sadly I will be unable to give you a cup of tea or coffee. However, a disposable beaker of water will be provided. Alternatively, you may bring your own drink.